Facilities & Maintenance Manager
- Salaire proposé Négociable
- NIVEAU D´ÉTUDES Bac+3
- Expériences professionnelles de 3 à 5 ans
- Fonction Tous les métiers
- Type de formation Ecolde d'ingénieur
Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Plant Manager and as a leader the Facilities & Maintenance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of Parker, ensuring that an the Casablanca site has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities.
Supporting the achievement of the Strategic Plan to improve the Production & Facility plant & equipment required to meet key process targets defined in the Department Strategy & Operational Excellence targets.
As well as proven Engineering skills, the candidate must have project management skills and be able to plan & prioritise daily tasks for breakdown activities & PPM activities within the Maintenance technician team.
The candidate will implement Parker Tools & Methodology as part of their day to day activities & ensure alignment to the Win Strategy & overall Division Metrics.
Supporting production through rapid response and troubleshooting to correct faults/breakdowns occurring with processes and facilities and ensuring that the correct spare parts are available for key processes.
- Coach/Mentor/Lead Maintenance Technician Team
- Implement and manage critical spares for production & facilities machinery
- Input and setting up Maintenance Schedules through the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Manage Maintenance Technician’s daily workload through a Planned Preventive Maintenance system
- Assist with setting up Planned Preventive Maintenance System to allow production to log breakdowns and the system to be rolled out through production.
- Budget Management of Maintenance spares/repairs
- Set up and organise service contracts for production & facilities machinery on site
- Responsible for the safe and proper working conditions of facilities, recommending unscheduled maintenance when potential problems are recognised and liaising with contractors when required.
- Data collection for machines to understand key department metrics.
- Daily completion of assigned Maintenance Schedules.
- Ensure that machine manuals are available and are kept up to date including fault finding guides
- Ensure that machines meet legal requirements, using tools such as PUWER assessments to ascertain that they are compliant, after any repairs.
- Work with Production Engineers & Lean Manufacturing Engineers to improve production processes through fault diagnosis & moving of production processes.
- Support Maintenance of Site activities when required to do so.
- Work closely with HSE Manager to ensure legal requirements are met.
- Undertake any such reasonable duties as may from time to time be required such as Contractor Induction & Permits to Work.
- Undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support you in your role.
- When required, undertake out of hours working to ensure that maintenance tasks are up to date and attend any issues on site.
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Buildings & grounds maintenance
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
Focusing on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity
- Capture downtime data & input into Maintenance System & calculate downtime metric leading to OEE Improvements.
- Input information on a planned preventive Maintenance System on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that the system outputs the correct tasks.
- Use the data from the Planned Preventive Maintenance System to plan tasks on a time period basis (Daily/weekly/monthly/yearly).
- Capture run time information on compressors on a weekly basis to ensure that there are no faults and service dates are captured as well as energy savings are monitored
- Lead maintenance process improvements aligned to ISO14001, OHSAS18001 & Parker Win Certification program.
- Work with PE & LME to coordinate moves to ensure smooth and safe transition of equipment moves/maintenance.
- Partner Division HSE in driving Corporate Energy reductions targets across the site
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
Working within the maintenance team with minimum supervision so must have the ability to make decisions within area of responsibility that may have a direct impact on.
Empowered to take a lead on maintenance strategy to support customer expectations
PLANNING AND ORGANISATION
- Organize and manage own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Organise maintenance technicians workload to meet tight deadlines
- Prioritise task list and plan actions from TIB to complete tasks
- Understand Customer requirements & metrics so that actions can be prioritised
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including finance, EHS & Operations